Elevate your idea with £50,000 non-dilutive funding.
- £50,000 to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey
- Attendance to the Elevating Ideas London 2018 Conference
The Opportunity – what’s in it for you
The ‘Elevating Ideas’ winner will be awarded the generous amount of £50,000 and the plethora of benefits that come with it. But you don’t need to be awarded the first prize to be a winner. There are benefits in the Elevating Ideas competition for all participants.
- Publicity: Your project will get a publicity boost on WorldLabs and across all other media channels. Whether you are one of the shortlisted candidates or not, if we like your idea, it will be written about, talked about and reach a wide and engaged audience.
- Collaboration: Finding the necessary connections and establishing meaningful collaborations will be easier than ever before. You will get your idea noticed and be part of a network of team-members, co-founders and investors. We’ve also made the team up process smooth and simple, so you can find your ideal collaborator.
- Advancement: Establishing your idea on Worldlabs will help your venture grow beyond the duration of this competition. The same project will keep exposing you to a promising network of collaborators, partners, advisors and investors. You will be ready to enter new competitions and increase your chances of getting funding. We support entrepreneurial growth during and beyond the competition.
Elevating Ideas will kickstart your entrepreneurial journey.
Eligibility and requirements
We accept applications from candidates worldwide, regardless of the type of idea and the professional/educational background of the applicant.
For your project to be considered for the 2018 Elevating Ideas Competition, you must:
- Submit a completed application
- Be 18+ years old
- Have at least one representative of your team available to travel to London for Elevating Ideas 2018, 24th of November 2018.
Travel expenses for one member of your team will be covered by WorldLabs.
Ready to grab this opportunity?