Win up to $100,000 in the Cartier women\’s Initiative award 2019.
Application closes on the 31st of August, 2018
In less than a decade, the Cartier Awards has grown from attracting 360 to nearly 3000 applications. With a growth in both the quantity and the quality of the businesses applying, the initiative has become a transformative step in the lives of 198 women entrepreneurs in over 49 countries.
Cyrille Vigneron, CEO of Cartier
Founded in 2006 by Cartier, McKinsey & Company and INSEAD Business School, the competition is open to women-run, for-profit businesses in any country and sector working to create strong social impact.
The Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards aims to encourage inspirational women entrepreneurs worldwide to solve contemporary global challenges by:
• supporting and recognizing creative women who are making concrete contributions to finding solutions for the future of our planet
• bringing these business solutions to the largest audience possible.
Since 2006, Cartier has accompanied 198 promising female business-owners and recognized 70 laureates.
No matter who you are, or where you come from, if Cartier believes in your dreams, they will make it possible for you to succeed!
Salma Abdulai, 2017 laureate for Sub-Saharan Africa
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COMPETITION
The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
• One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
• Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
• Media visibility
• A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship 6-Day Executive Programme (ISEP)
• Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
First prize for the 7 laureates:
• US$ 100 000 in prize money
• One-to-one personalized business mentoring
Second prize for the remaining 14 finalists (second and third runners-up):
• US$ 30 000 in prize money